Smart homes are developed to assist the home residents in completing the daily-living activities and a better quality of life. Smart home is an Artificial Intelligence backed concept which offers numerous possibilities in the development of context-aware homes that would be able to take intelligent decisions and respond automatically sensing the surrounding situation at any moment. The ambient assisted living paradigm has concentrated more on active approaches aimed at building safer and healthier environments that seeks to promote elderly people or people with disabilities benefiting from more independent and comfortable living in their own homes.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8482
Apple, Google, General Electric Company, Samsung Electronics, Companion Medical, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Hocoma, Honeywell International, Seimens Electric, Medical Guardian, Proteus Digital Health, Medtronic and VitalConnect.
COVID – 19 scenario analysis:
- Due to the ongoing COVID – 19 pandemic, more than to four million infected people and the affected economies continue to struggle, as COVID-19 has impacted several industries including smart homes industry as well
- As various governments have imposed travelling restrictions on people, many organizations are closed
- Supply chains and distribution channels have been disrupted amidst the COVID – 19 pandemic
- But the overall scenario is quite different for the Smart home market as it is expected to increase despite the pandemic
- As majority of people are working from home, the number of sales for voice control smart home devices would increase significantly
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, taking precautions is going to be a necessity even during completing daily activities and smart homes would help do that
- Additionally, features like temperature, heart rate , nutrition monitoring alongside environmental data such as air quality index and occupancy would be an added advantage
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Smart home technology date back in the 1970s when a number of devices were manufactured and introduced in the market to assist homecare. The craze for fitness devices and smart wearables is increasing as people have become more health conscious. These forms the base for emphasis on health and lifestyle awareness. Advancement of technology in medicine and healthcare field aims to lower mortality rate, and thus fuels the need for alternative solutions. Smart home healthcare can provide cost-effective in assisting the elderly and to those with disabilities to stay independently in home for longer time ensuring better quality of life. Thus, the increasing spending on healthcare, demand for customization in healthcare and IoT-based technologies, growing use of AI technologies in integration with assisted living and upcoming technologies like e-health and mHealth are major driving factors of the global smart home healthcare market increasing demand in the industry during the forthcoming years. On the contrary, high investment costs, issues related to security and patient privacy and lack of required advanced infrastructure and its awareness in developing economies may hamper the global smart home healthcare market.
Wireless smart home devices to lead the market
Due to high speed internet connectivity, availability of low cost data and reach of data to maximum customers have revolutionized the wireless technology sector. As a result, industry players are also focusing on development of technologically advanced, compact, mobile devices that are connected via Bluetooth/ Wi-Fi for establishing portable communication with computing devices such as tablets and smartphones will be convenient and create various growth opportunities for smart home technology.
- Installation and repair
- Customization and renovation
- Wireless communication
- Cellular network
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global smart home healthcare industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global smart home healthcare market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global smart home healthcare market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the smart home healthcare market.
- The report provides a detailed global market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8482
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.