Oncology Nutrition Market by Type of Cancer (Head & Neck Cancer, Stomach & Gastrointestinal Cancers, Esophageal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Liver Cancer, Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer and Other Cancers): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026.
Cancer involves uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells. These cells are called as tumor cells or malignant cells. The field of medication that deals with the avoidance, treatment, and analysis of cancer is known as oncology. Oncology nutrition is termed as nutrition and diet for a cancer patient either during treatment or after the treatment. Nutrition plays a significant role in several aspects of cancer development and is an important helpful therapy during cancer treatment. Adequate nutrition provision can help cancer patients to maintain weight and slim body composition, offering improved recovery, and better quality of life. Right nutrition for a patient suffering from cancer delivers strength to fight with the illness.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5481
The correct food helps the patient endure the distressing effects of cancer and its treatment. Good nutrition also provides more energy and improves the quality of life by dealing with side effects of treatment and helps in speeding the recovery of the patient. Furthermore, it also helps in healing wounds after chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, or other treatment.
The oncology nutrition market is segmented based on type of cancer, and region. Based on type of cancer, the market is categorized into head & neck cancer, stomach and gastrointestinal cancers, esophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, blood cancer, breast cancer, and other cancers. The neck and head segment accounted for an important share of the oncology nutrition market. Neck and head cancer patients suffer from chronic problems associated to oral nutritional consumption through enteral route for nutrition support. The use of tube nurturing formulas has experienced growth with an increase in the number of cancer cases. The neck and head cancer reports for around 4% of all cancers in the U.S. American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), in 2017, reported that 64,690 people (17,040 women and 47,650 men) developed neck and head cancer in 2017. Based on region, the oncology nutrition market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players operating in the oncology nutrition market include FMC Corporation, Danone, Abbott Laboratories, Aceto, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International, BioSig Technologies, Fresenius Kabi AG, Global Health Products, Hansen Medical, Hormel Foods, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company, Meiji Holdings, Nestle S.A., and Victus.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and market forecast estimations from 2019 to 2026, which helps identify the prevailing oncology nutrition market opportunities.
- An in-depth market analysis includes analysis of various regions and is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global market is provided.
- Region-wise and country-wise oncology nutrition market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential from 2019 to 2026 in terms of value.
- nalysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.An extensive a
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the global oncology nutrition market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Type of Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Stomach & Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Esophageal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Other cancers
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5481
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.