Gene expression Market by Equipment (Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), and DNA Microarray); by Consumables (DNA Chips and Reagents); by Services [Gene Expression Profiling Services (Sequencing Services and Other services) and Bioinformatics Solutions]; and Application (Diagnostic, Drug Discovery, and Research) – Global Opportunities and Industry Forecasts, 2022-2029
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4156
Gene expression is a procedure of deriving information from a gene to synthesize a functional gene product. Gene expression analysis is a combination of various steps-transcription, RNA splicing, translation, and post-translational modification of a protein. Gene expression is used to study genetic codes stored in DNA and properties of the expression determine the phenotype of the organism.
The global gene expression market is segmented on the basis of equipment, consumables, services, application, and region. On the basis of equipment, the market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction (PCR), next-generation sequencing (NGS), DNA Microarray, and others. Based on consumables, the market is bifurcated into DNA chips and reagents. According to services the market is segmented into gene expression profiling services and bioinformatics solutions. Gene expression profiling services is further divided into sequencing services and other services. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into research, drug discovery, diagnostic, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Illumina, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, PerkinElmer Inc., GE Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Oxford Gene Technology, and Becton, Dickinson and Company.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global gene expression market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global gene expression market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global gene expression market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global gene expression market.
Gene Expression Market Key Segments:
- DNA Microarrays
- Next-generation Sequencing
- DNA Chips
- Gene Expression Profiling Services
- Sequencing Services
- Other services
- Bioinformatics Solutions
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4156
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.