The fine arts logistics involves transportation, packaging, storage, and import authorization of fine arts porcelains, such as arts, paintings, antiques, and sculptures. All the artworks are warehoused in the dedicated humidity and temperature meticulous warehouses, which are prepared with the safekeeping web-enabled cameras and closed-circuit televisions. The generated sales revenue of the global fine arts market is majorly contributed by art dealers, auction houses, galleries, and museums. Fine arts logistics has now been adopted by art galleries, museums, and other art collection, which is expected to boost the fine arts logistic market during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11134
Major Market Players:
Agility, DHL, DB Schenker, KUEHNE + NAGEL, Rhenus Logistics, DMS Global Event Logistics, SITE EVENT LOGISTICS, Chaucer Logistics Group, SOS Global Express, and EFI Logistics
Some of the factors that boost the growth of the market include increase in the demand of professional fine arts and endlessly developing fine art logistics market. However, expenses linked with the fine art logistics and lack of accessibility of skilled professionals are the limiting aspects of the market. Conversely, growth in the e-commerce fine art sales and continuous technological improvements considering fine arts logistics are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
The growing demand for professional fine art logistics services is considered to be one of the major factors expected to attract attention in the global art logistics market during the forecast period. Professional fine art logistics services provide high-end event logistics and supply chain solutions with value-added services (VAS). These services include transportation, packaging, and storage. In addition, the demand is growing for logistics from professional fine arts dealers and galleries, owing to strong private sales of professional fine arts products.
North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)
- Аrt dеаlеrѕ аnd gаllеrіеѕ
- Аuсtіоn hоuѕеѕ
- Мuѕеum аnd аrt fаіr
ICEFTA represents more than 70% of the independent transportation art firms from more than 30 countries. ICEFTA helps to promote the premier standards of professionalism in the field of fine arts gallery and museum shipping. In addition, the organization helps the exchange of ideas between players in the field of shipping, packaging, and forwarding of artifacts and antiquities through annual conventions. Moreover, the art transportation firm represented by ICEFAT specializes in shipping artwork and handling works of art, antiquities, artifacts for galleries, museums, auction houses, dealers, and private art collectors. Thus, the establishment of International Convention of Exhibition and Fine Art Transporters (ICEFAT) is anticipated to propel the market growth.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic had the most sudden and substantial impact on the arts and cultural heritage sector. The global health crisis and the uncertainly resulting from it profoundly affected the organization’s operations as well as individuals both employed and independent across the globe.
- The arts and culture sector organizations attempted to uphold their mission to provide access to cultural heritage to the community while reacting to the unexpected change in their business model with an unknown end.
- The most cultural institutions across the globe were indefinitely closed or at least with their services radically curtailed, and in-person exhibitions, events, and performances were canceled or postponed.
- The additional services through digital platforms, to maintain essential activities with minimal resources, and to document the events themselves through new acquisitions, including new creative works inspired by the pandemic.
Buy Now@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11134
Questions answered in the fine art logistics market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the fine art logistics market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.