This is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Automatic Door Market with a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Strategic Insights and Development plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Automatic Door Market import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
Automatic Door Market size was valued at $2.2 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $41.7 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2019 to 2026. In 2018, by type, the sliding segment accrued the largest share in the market. In addition, the expansion of infrastructure sector throughout the globe especially in emerging nations such as Brazil, China, and India fuels the demand for automatic doors. Thus, growing infrastructure sector is expected to drive the growth of the market
Download PDF Sample Copy : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3158
Furthermore, the growth of commercial and industrial sector, owing to increase in population and urbanization around the globe is projected to fuel the demand for automatic doors in the coming years. Currently, by end user, in 2018, the commercial segment have garnered significant market share, owing to the expansion of infrastructure sector in developing regions. In addition, the industrial segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period. In terms of region, Asia-Pacific and Europe collectively contributed around 72.3% of shares in the global market in 2018.
Moreover, the manufacturers of automatic doors are developing new products as a strategy to increase their Automatic Door Market shares. For instance, in February 2019, GEZE enhanced its sliding door portfolio with new ECdrive T2 door drive system. The product features fine-framed GCprofile Therm and also features thermal insulation qualities, which reduce heat loss considerably. The product also has a discreet door design, which allows quieter movement of the door. Similarly, in December 2017, GEZE launched the new GEZE Cockpit building automation system. The system includes, networked and automated door, windows and safety technologies and other integrated products. The GEZE Cockpit allows automatic door and window operations, either time triggered, or event triggered.
Interested in Procure Data? Visit : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3158
And some enterprises, such as Nabtesco and ASSA ABLOY Group., are well-known for their automatic doors. For instance, in October 2019, NABCO launched, NATRUS a new generation of automatic door operator. NATRUS features the same NABCO network system and has CAN communication system. It provides smart setting operation modes and low running cost designs.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/3158
Key Findings of the Study:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging Automatic Door Market trends and dynamics.
- Depending on type, the sliding segment dominated the Market, in terms of revenue in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.4% during the forecast period.
- By end user, the industrial segment led the market in 2018.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- The key market players within the Automatic Door Market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the automatic doors industry.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the Automatic Door Market trends and emerging opportunities of the Market.
- In-depth Automatic Door Market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2026.
- The global Automatic Door Market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
ASSA ABLOY Group, Deutschtec GmbH, dormakaba Holding AG, GEZE GmbH, MANUSA GEST, S.L., Nabtesco Corporation, Rite-Hite Holding Corporation, Royal Boon Edam International B.V, Sanwa Holdings Corporation, and Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.