The global airport passenger security market is expected to witness a steady growth, owing to increase in the terror attacks on public transport infrastructures in the future. Commercial airport passenger security includes various methods (RCMP, Pre-board screening, etc) to protect airline passengers from several malicious harm, threats, and other crimes. Several passenger security equipment are being installed in various airports across the globe. Such systems are helpful in monitor and scanning of passengers & their luggage. For instance, explosive & intrusion detectors are used to control threats of smuggling and drug trade. Such passenger security systems are also essential to avoid loss of assets & disruption of businesses. Commercial airport passenger security includes to protect airport & country from possible threatening events and assuring the safety of travelling passenger.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11649
Major Market Players:
L3Harris Technologies Inc., Smiths Detection Group Ltd., SITA, Siemens, Honeywell International Inc, Leidos, FLIR® Systems Inc., Rapiscan Systems., Axis Communications AB., Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH, and Autoclear LLC
North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa
Rise in number of air passengers globally, technological advancements, and availability of diverse solutions are some of the major factors that drive the growth of the global commercial airport passenger security market. However, increase in cybersecurity risk may hinder the airport passenger security market growth. On the contrary, increase in the use of data analytics, video management software, and artificial intelligence may contribute further in the growth of the airport passenger security market in the future.
- Baggage Inspection Systems
- Computed Tomography
- X-Ray Scanners
- Explosives Trace Detectors
- Hand Held Scanners
- Fire Safety & Detection System
- Walk-through Metal Detectors
- Full Body Scanners
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems
- Video Management Systems
- Access Control/Boarding Systems
- Bar-coded Boarding Systems
- Cybersecurity Solutions
- Large Hub (Above 9.5 Million)
- Medium Hub (2.5-9.5 Million)
- Small Hub (Less Than 2.5 Million)
The rise in global air passenger traffic is leading to the expansion of existing airports and construction of new airports. For instance, in 2018, approx. 50 airports in the USA has spent an estimated 70 billion USD for the expansion of existing airports and construction & development of new airports. Further, according to the Economic Times, India is also expected to increase 100 airports in the coming 15 years to cope with the rise in air passenger movement. Such expansion & development of new airports will generate the need of airport passenger security equipment and hence will drive the growth of the global commercial airport passenger security market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the commercial airport passenger security industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global commercial airport passenger security market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global commercial airport passenger security market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global commercial airport passenger security market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.