The airports are high-cost intensive in nature; therefore, highest priority is given to safety of staffs & visitors within and around the airport. Numerous airports deal with the risk of spreading of fire from adjoining buildings, also a single spark of fireside or any malfunction in electrical system inside an airport ecosystem can cause the high damage. Thus, to protect and track any symptoms which may cause fire inside the airport, the airport fire control system is installed. The major parts of airport fire control system include emergency communication systems (ECS), fire suppression systems, fire alarm & detectors, smoke detectors, and fire extinguishers.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11620
Major Market Players:
NAFFCO, Akron Brass Company, Johnson Controls, Jactone Products Limited, Bosch Security Systems LLC., Jensen Hughes, Siemens, The Invicta Group, Amerex Corporation, Activar Inc., and Fike Corporation
Risk of fire accidents in airports & need to ensure passenger safety, stringent government regulations for mandatory installation of fire safety equipment, and rapid growth in air passengers are some of the major factors that drive the airport fire control systems market. However, high initial costs and concerns related to false alarms & detection failure are hampering the market growth. On the contrary, integration of fire alarm & emergency communication systems, and advent of smart fire suppression & detection systems are expected to contribute further in the growth of airport fire control systems market.
Air passenger traffic is increasing owing to the growth in tourism, and business needs. Such rise in air passenger traffic has generated the need of new airports. Therefore, governments of numerous economies are investing in the construction of new airports and terminals. Hence, the construction of new airports will increase the demand of airport fire control systems and thereby growth in air passenger traffic is driving the growth of the global airport fire control systems market.
North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa
- Control Tower
- Electronic Control/Computer Rooms
- Records Storage Facility
- Aircraft Hangars
- Aircraft Cabins
- Fuel Depot
- Maintenance Buildings
- Cargo Complex
- Car Parking Area
- Maintenance Services
- Managed Services
- Engineering Services
- Installation and Design Services
- Other Services
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the ongoing research & development (R&D) in airport fire control systems across the globe, has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on travelling.
- Supply of airport fire control system parts such as dual sensor smoke detectors have been adversely impacted due to COVID-19.
- Cancellation of flights and temporary shutting down of airports globally due to COVID-19, has adversely affected the upgradation process of airports and hence parallelly affected airport fire control system market.
- Demand of airport fire control system is expected to rise in near future as travel restrictions starts loosen up in some parts of the world.
- Restrictions on air travel can lead to cancellation of aeroplane orders, which will affect the revenues of airport authorities. Such situation will affect modernization process of airports, and thereby airport fire control systems market will be impacted negatively.
Buy Now@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11620
Questions answered in the airport fire control systems market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global airport fire control systems market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.