According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Drug-Eluting Stents Market by Coating, Application, and End User: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027,” the global drug-eluting stents market was valued at $6,382 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $8,777 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 8.7% from 2020 to 2027.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10969
Key Findings Of The Study
- By coating, the polymer free coating segment held the largest market share in 2019, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, the coronary artery disease segment held the largest market share in 2019, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of end user, the hospitals segment held largest market share in 2019, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period.
North America accounted for the largest share of the global drug-eluting stents market in 2019, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This was attributed to higher adoption of drug-eluting stents, higher number of R&D activities to develop novel drug-eluting stents, large number of target population with higher health awareness, availability of trained medical professionals, and supportive reimbursement policies in the healthcare system. Asia-Pacific is expected to experience highest growth rate during the forecast period, majorly owing to growth in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and rise in geriatric population.
Key Market Segments
- By Application
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Market Players
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- B. BRAUN HOLDING GMBH & CO. KG
- BIOSENSORS INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LTD
- BIOTRONIK, INC.
- BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
- COOK GROUP (COOK MEDICAL)
- MEDTRONIC PLC.
- STENTYS SA
- TERUMO CORPORATION
Request for customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/10969
Similar Reports :
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.