The “Edible Animal Fat Market” Trends is majorly driven by an increase in demand for animal fats and oils from the food service sector and the rise in use of lard in the baking industry as bread spreads. In addition, the market for animal fat has expanded rapidly as a result of increased demand from downstream industries such as biodiesel, food, oleo chemical, and pet food. The edible animal fat market size was valued at $41.8 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $64.7 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Request For Free Sample:
Regionally, Asia-Pacific witness a major growth rate during the Edible animal fat Market Forecast period. Increase in demand for edible animal fats from Asia-Pacific countries, particularly India, China, Malaysia, and Indonesia, drives the market. The demand from these countries’ respective food sectors, which is supported by improvement in living standards and population growth, is driving the edible animal fats market. Moreover, increase in emphasis on biofuels, such as biodiesel produced from animal fats, is augmenting the demand for edible animal fats.
Buy Now & Get Exclusive Discount on this Report :https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/f37b015f04234d61928be6f1077e4173
Key findings of the study
- On the basis of type, the butter segment held the major share in the market. The butter Edible animal fat Market Size was the highest revenue contributor to the market, with $18,682.1 million in 2021
- On the basis of source, the cattle segment was the dominating Edible animal fat Industry.
- On the basis of application, the non-food industry segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period, with the CAGR of 5.1%.
- On the basis of region, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period with the CAGR of 5.2%.
Table Of Content:
- CHAPTER 1:INTRODUCTION
- 1.1.Report description
- 1.2.Key market segments
- 1.3.Key benefits to the stakeholders
- 1.4.Research Methodology
- 1.4.1.Secondary research
- 1.4.2.Primary research
- 1.4.3.Analyst tools and models
- CHAPTER 2:EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2.1.Key findings of the study
- 2.2.CXO Perspective
- CHAPTER 3:MARKET OVERVIEW
- 3.1.Market definition and scope
- 3.2.Key findings
- 3.2.1.Top investment pockets
- 3.3.Porter’s five forces analysis
- 3.4.Top player positioning
- 3.5.Market dynamics
- 3.6.COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the market
- 3.7.Market Share Analysis
Nutraceutical Ingredients Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com