According to the report published by Allied Market Research, The global “Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type, Age Group, and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027″. The global ecotourism market garnered $92.2 billion in 2019, and is estimated to generate $103.8 billion by 2027, manifesting a CAGR of 2.5% from 2021 to 2027.
Request The Free Sample PDF Of This Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6729
Increase in travel and tourism to unique destinations, inclination toward exploration of wildlife, coral reefs, and pristine undisturbed natural areas, and surge in focus on sustainability drive the global ecotourism market. However, low availability of accommodation and limited availability of quality and hygienic restaurants at destinations hinder the market growth. On the other hand, public-private partnerships in the form of subsidizing air routes to remote tourist destinations, improvement of transport capabilities, and providing ease of access create new opportunities in the coming years.
The global ecotourism market is segmented on the basis of type of traveler, age group, sales channel and region. Based on type of traveler, the global market is bifurcated into solo and group. On the basis of age group, the global market is studied across generation X, generation Y and generation Z. By sales channel the market is segmented into travel agents and direct. The global market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA region which consists of market evaluation for more than 20 countries
By traveler type, the group segment accounted for the largest market share, contributing to nearly four-fifths of the total market share in 2019, and will maintain its lead position during the forecast period. However, the solo segment is projected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 15.9% from 2021 to 2027.
Based on traveler type, the group segment contributed to the highest market share, accounting for nearly four-fifths of the global ecotourism market in 2019, and will continue its leadership status throughout the forecast period. This is due to security concerns at new and unexplored destinations, low expenses while traveling in a group and shared interest and experiences that enable people to bonding together very quickly.
Based on region, North America is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period, owing to large number of environment-conscious travelers and rapid adoption of digital media to search and travel to new destinations. However, Asia-Pacific held the largest share in terms of revenue in 2019, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global ecotourism market, and will maintain its dominance in terms of revenue by 2027. This is attributed to presence of large number of millennial travelers supported by increased disposable income and expansion of infrastructure.
Need a Discount? Getting Exclusive Discount And Free Consultation:- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6729
Some of the major players profiled in the report include Travel Leaders Group LLC, Aracari Travel, FROSCH International Travel Inc., Undiscovered Mountains Ltd, Adventure Alternative, Intrepid Group Limited, Rickshaw Travel Group, G Adventures, Steppes discovery and Small World Journeys Pty Ltd.
Key Findings Of The Study:
○ By region, Asia-Pacific dominates in terms of global ecotourism market and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
○ By traveler type, the group traveler segment led in terms of ecotourism market share, in 2019; however, the solo traveler segment is expected to gain market share in the upcoming years.
○ By age group, the Generation Y segment accounted for more than half market share of the ecotourism market in 2019; however, the Generation Z is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
○ By sales channel, the travel agent segment is expected to gain market share in the upcoming years and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period.
○ By region, North America region is anticipated to grow with robust CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period.
Key questions answered in Ecotourism Market research study:
○ What is the market growth rate of Ecotourism Market from 2021-2027?
○ What will be the global market size of the market from 2021 to 2027?
○ Who are the leading global players in the Ecotourism Market?
○ What are the current trends and predicted trends?
○ What are the challenges faced in the Ecotourism Market?
○ Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
○ Which will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Ecotourism Market economy altogether and also for every segment inside?
○ Which will be the Ecotourism Market application and types and forecast accompanied closely by producers?
○ What are the conclusions of the Ecotourism Market report?
○ Wellness Tourism Market is projected to reach $1,592.6 billion by 2030
○ Leisure Travel Market registering a CAGR of 22.6% from 2021 to 2027
○ Virtual Tour Market is projected to reach $6.5 billion by 2030
○ Travel Risk Management Services Market is projected to reach $223.62 billion by 2031
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow Us on | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube |