Liquid Biopsy Market by Product & Service (Kits & Reagents, Platforms & Instruments, and Services), Circulating Biomarker (Circulating Tumor Cells, Extracellular Vesicles, Circulating Tumor DNA [ctDNA], and Other Biomarkers), Cancer Type (Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, and Other Cancers), and End User (Hospitals & Laboratories and Government & Academic Research Centers): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028
What is liquid biopsy ?
Liquid biopsies are non-invasive blood tests that detect tumor DNA & RNA fragments and circulating tumor cells (CTCs), which are released into the blood from the primary tumors and metastatic sites
How Big is Liquid Biopsy Market?
Asia-Pacific has the most noteworthy development rate in the market which is developing this is credited because of Asia-Pacific have a huge patient pool with an ascent in discretionary cashflow, expansion in government drives to modernize medical services framework, and ascend in medical services expenditureAn expansion in the quantity of persistent illnesses that lead to organ disappointments is supposed to help the interest for defrosted blood.
Download Free Sample Report Now:
(𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲’𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬. 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬.)
- The market has suspended early diagnosis programs owing to the lockdown imposed by government bodies. In addition, there has been a decrease in screenings, visits, therapies, and surgeries related to cancer.
- The pandemic has also affected the logistics and supplies of cancer diagnostic raw materials and components and other essential commodities required for the production of liquid biopsy.
Speak to our Analysts to Understand the Impact of COVID-19 on Your Business:
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Based on end user, the hospitals and laboratories segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020, contributing to 94% of the global Liquid biopsy market, and is estimated to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the government and academic research center segment is projected to witness the largest CAGR of 21.9% from 2021 to 2028.
Based on region, North America contributed to the largest market share in 2019, holding more than two-fifths of the total share, and is expected to maintain its dominant share in terms of revenue by 2028. However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to portray the highest CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period. Other provinces covered in the report include LAMEA and Europe.
Some of the Top Players in the Global Market Are:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- MDxHealth SA
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Biocept Inc.
- Guardant Health Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (FOUNDATION MEDICINE, INC.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Inquire More About the Top Market Players Here:
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.