The global advanced distribution management system market generated $2 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $11.2 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 19.3% from 2022 to 2031. The report offers a detailed analysis of the top winning strategies, evolving market trends, market size and estimations, value chain, key investment pockets, drivers & opportunities, competitive landscape and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, frontrunners and shareholders in introducing necessary strategies for the future and taking essential steps to significantly strengthen and heighten their position in the market.
Download Free Sample Report (200 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/32032
Report coverage & details:
- Forecast Period – 2022–2031
- Base Year – 2021
- Market Size in 2031 – $11.2 billion
- CAGR – 19.3%
- No. of Pages in Report – 200
- Segments Covered – Solution, organization size, end-use vertical, and region
- Drivers – Surge in demand for integrated single platform and Increase in dependency on automated metering systems
- Opportunities – Rise in adoption of smart grid applications and Growth in the popularity of electric vehicles
- Restrains – Concerns related to data privacy and cyber protection
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has had a positive impact on the growth of the global advanced distribution management system market, owing to the increased adoption of connected devices and increase in electricity consumption in various countries across the globe. More and more people were required stay at home during the pandemic to curb the spread of the virus, and hence, various organizations across the globe were to adopt remote work policies.
- The transition has led to a rapid increase in demand for tools to support remote teams and workflows. The current estimation of 2031 is projected to be higher than pre-COVID-19 estimates.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has high impact on the growth of advanced distribution management system market, as increasing number of automated electric vehicle systems, growing adoption of connected devices, and surging government initiative to provide smart grid system in energy & utilities sector will provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the advanced distribution management system market.
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global advanced distribution management system market based on solution, organization size, end-use vertical, and region. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of every segment and their respective sub-segment with the help of graphical and tabular representation. This analysis can essentially help market players, investors, and new entrants in determining and devising strategies based on fastest growing segments and highest revenue generation that is mentioned in the report.
Based on solution, the ADMS platforms segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding nearly four-fifths of the global market share, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. In addition, the same segment is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 19.6% during the forecast period. The report also analyses other segments such as the services segment.
Based on end-use vertical, the telecom segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding nearly one-third of the global market share, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The manufacturing segment, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 22.5% during the forecast period.
On basis of organization size, the large enterprise segment held largest market share in 2021, accounting nearly fourth-fifths of the global market share, and is set to retain its dominant status in 2031. Furthermore, the same segment is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 20.0% during the forecast period. The report also analyses other segments such as the SMEs segment.
Based on region, the market across North America held the largest market share in 2021, holding nearly two-fifths of the global market share, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 20.6% during the forecast period.
The key players analyzed in the global advanced distribution management system market report include Eaton Corporation Plc (Tripp Lite), General Electric, Hitachi, Ltd., ltron Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Innowatts Inc., and Wipro Limited.
The report analyzes these key players in the global advanced distribution management system market. These market players have made effective use of strategies such as joint ventures, collaborations, expansion, new product launches, partnerships, and others to maximize their foothold and prowess in the industry. The report is helpful in analysing recent developments, product portfolio, business performance and operating segments by prominent players in the market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060