Intelligent pumps incorporate advanced technologies to offer advanced features, such as automatically variable speed and pressure head of the flow. Intelligent pumps can also be monitored and operated remotely.
The global intelligent pump market size was valued at $1 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $2.1 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Download Free Sample : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17451
The research provides a detailed analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global Intelligent Pump market. These insights shower necessary guidance to determine driving factors and implement strategies to gain a sustainable growth and tap on opportunities to explore the potential of the market.
• Manufacturing activities of Intelligent Pump halted due to implementation of global lockdown.
• Moreover, supply chain disruptions, shortage of labor, and unavailability of raw materials created challenges in carrying out manufacturing in full capacity.
• Several construction activities were delayed in order to maintain the social distancing norms.
• The demand from end use industries reduced significantly due to halt in day-to-day operations in 2020. However, the demand would grow steadily during post-lockdown as daily operations get back on track.
• The ban on import-export activities led to supply chain disruption and supply-demand gap. As the restrictions are lifted off, the supply chain will be restored.
Analyst review of the market:
o Industry Type
Water and waste water
Oil and gas
Grundfos Holding A/S, Ingersoll Rand Inc., ABB, All Pump Solutions, Armstrong Fluid Technology, Circor International, Inc., Flowserve Corporation, ITT Inc., Ketek Group, Kirloskar Brothers Limited (India), KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Sulzer Ltd., Unico LLC., Wanner International Ltd. (Hydra-Cell), Wilo SE, Xylem Inc., Yaskawa Electric Corporation
The key market players analyzed in the report include The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players of the market. These players have adopted different strategies such as new product launches, collaborations, expansion, joint ventures, agreements, and others to increase their market share and maintain dominant shares in different regions. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
Speak to analyst : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/17451
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
• This report offers a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the Intelligent Pump market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing Intelligent Pump market opportunities.
• The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of the Intelligent Pump market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
• Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
• The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global Intelligent Pump market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):+1-800-792-5305,
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060