According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Animal Milk Replacer Market by Type, Animal Type, Form, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030. The global animal milk replacer market was valued at $4.1 billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach $6.5 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2030.
Request The Free Sample PDF Of This Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17213
The bovine feed industry is rapidly expanding as milk producers begin to replace traditional cattle and domestic animal feed with nutritionally balanced compound feed and milk replacers, realizing the practical benefits of nutritional feed in terms of yield enhancement. Cattle output in the Asia-Pacific area has grown faster than any other agricultural sub-sector, owing mostly to rapid expansion of the pig, calf, and livestock sectors. The livestock business is the single most important component of agricultural growth. Livestock products account for almost 40% of the overall agricultural output in worldwide markets.
Consumption of animal byproducts has grown as a result of animal population expansion and rise in spending power of the people. This is projected to drive the animal milk replacer business forward. Agriculture’s industrialization significantly altered food production methods around the world. The commercial animal sector is quickly industrializing, particularly in developing or emerging nations, where the majority of the rise in milk and meat output is expected. This aspect is predicted to propel the animal milk replacer industry in the future years. In the past, livestock agriculture and cow/calf feed production faced several changes and obstacles.
Milk replacer is available in several formats such as dairy based milk replacer, plant based replacer, and others. Generally, it is produced from bovine milk and has less protein, calories, fat, calcium, phosphorus, and carbs than whole milk. Lactose levels in pure bovine milk are greater than in canine or feline milk, which can induce diarrhea in pups and kittens, if fed directly. Milk replacer is less costly than complete cow’s milk, resulting in better animal milk replacer market growth rates.
On the basis of region, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Russia, and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Argentina, and Rest of LAMEA).
The players operating in the global animal milk replacer market have adopted various developmental strategies to expand their animal milk replacer market share, increase profitability, and remain competitive in the market. The key players profiled in this report include Alltech, Beaphar, Cargill, Inc., FrieslandCampina N.V., Glanbia Plc, and Hubbard Feeds Inc., Lactalis, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Liprovit B.V., Manna Pro Products, LLC, and Nutreco.
Need a Discount? Getting Exclusive Discount And Free Consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/17213
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
○ This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the animal milk replacer market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
○ The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
○ Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
○ Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
○ The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global animal milk replacer market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and animal milk replacer market growth strategies.
Reason to Buy:
○ Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the global Animal Milk Replacer market.
○ Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
○ The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Animal Milk Replacer Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
○ Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
○ Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth to a certain extent.
○ Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com