The reason for the popularity of action figure toys is that it is a highly competitive market. As a result, there are numerous companies that manufacture these toys, and each one is competing to gain a stronger foothold in the market. This means that prices are kept low due to which the customers are benefitted as they can get these items at affordable rates. These products are sold all over the world and are in high demand. Hence, there is plenty of scope for expansion in this market. Moreover, people all over the world enjoy purchasing and collecting action figure toys which is expected to boost the growth of the market in the coming years. The action figure toys market was valued at $9 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $15.3 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Request For Free Sample PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17487
𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭:
Some of the key players profiled in the action figure toys market analysis include Hasbro Inc., Mattel Inc., LEGO System A/S, Spin Master, Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc, McFarlane Toys, National Entertainment Collectibles Association, Hot Toys Limited, Square Enix, and Kotobukiya.
Based on region, North America has the highest action figure toys market share in 2021. North America occupied the largest market share of around 38.7% in the action figure market in 2021, Operating players in the market are strengthening their retail presence across the region. Amazon, Walmart, and Target have increased their toy assortments and ramped up their marketing in 2019. Walmart, which coined itself ‐America‐™s Best Toy Shop,‐Â introduced a digital playground and relaunched its interactive toy lab while Amazon released its second annual paper toy catalog for the holiday.
Moreover, countries in Latin America, such as Brazil, would unfold attractive opportunities during the forecast period due to favorable government policies, large-scale privatization, and combating unfair competition & the seizure of counterfeit toys.Â The number of kids is expected to increase in the coming years and positively impact the market growth. According to the World Bank, around 25.6% of the global population is under the age of 14. Large consumer base and expanding young population in developing countries, such as India and China, propel the demand for toys especially in the Asia-Pacific region.
Purchase Full Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/b174a22946d23624c5dccc28f9360223
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the action figure toys market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing action figure toys market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities to find the action figure toys market growth.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the action figure toys market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Action figure toys market forecast in major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global action figure toys market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Alcoholic Energy Drinks Market
U.S. and Australia Egg Protein Market
Source – https://www.dailyreportsworld.com
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.