The Red wine is produced by fermenting the dark colored grapes and the color of the red wine varies from light to dark depending over the acid present in the wine. The older the wine the darker the color, this occurs due to the reaction between the molecules present in the wine with aging. Much of the red-wine production process; therefore, involves extraction of color and flavor components from the grape skin. It is a delicacy around the world. The red wine market size was valued at $182.0 billion in 2020, and is projected reach $278.5 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2028. The cabernet sauvignon wine segment led in terms of the red wine market share in 2020, and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13769
COVID-19 impact analysis
- The on-trade segment of the red wine market was impacted severely due to the pandemic owing to the closure of hotels and restaurants across the globe in an attempt to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Manufacturers are comprehending strategies to revive from the current situation by means of reshaping their sales channels as well as product innovation.
- The duration of the virus outbreak remains a key factor in assessing the overall impact of the pandemic. However, the global red wine industry for food service segment is expected to stabilize after 2021.
Leading Key Players:
The Carlyle Group
Castel Winery Plc.
Constellation Brands, Inc.
The Wine Group
Treasury Wine Estates Viña C
oncha y Toro
𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝘂𝘆: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/0c6dc52d07e6f2f1baa77b0a63e0f770
The red wine market is segmented on the basis of product type, pricing, distribution channel, and region. By product type, the market is categorized into cabernet sauvignon wine, merlot wine, syrah/shiraz wine, and others. By pricing, the market is divided into mass and premium. By distribution channel, the market is categorized into on-trade and off-trade. Region wise the market is categorized into North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Portugal. and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and rest of Asia-Pacific) and LAMEA (Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging red wine market trends and opportunities.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing red wine market opportunities in the market.
- The red wine market forecast is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The market analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable red wine market growth.
𝗜𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜𝗳 𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13769
Recent years have seen consumer inclination toward organic, natural, and GMO free products. As a result, demand for organic red wine has gained huge popularity particularly in the last few years. Leading players are continuously upgrading their product offerings with organic and Non-GMO certified wine thus fostering the red wine market growth. For instance, Schramsberg Blanc de Blancs unveiled organic red wine.
U.S. Baby Infant Formula Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.