Construction equipment are specially designed machinery used to perform construction operations. These equipment are used for different functions such as drilling, hauling, excavating, paving, and grading. The global market covers different industries such as construction & infrastructure, manufacturing, and oil & gas. Additionally, the unit takes in the key findings, in terms of market overview and investment prospects. The market report also involves the competitive landscape containing the profiles of top ten major players in the industry. The frontrunners have been thoroughly assessed based on their revenue size, service/product portfolio, regional presence, key plans & policies, and overall contribution to the growth of the construction equipment market.
global construction equipment market size was valued at $201.9 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $322.0 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2031.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/652
The construction equipment was severely hampered during the lockdown period owing to outbreak of COVID-19. The construction and infrastructure were most affected segments. However the market recovered by the end of 2021.
- Owing to temporary closure of manufacturing facilities and disruptions in the supply chain, the global construction equipment market has been negatively impacted, especially in the initial period of the pandemic.
- Unavailability of raw materials and shortage of skilled labor force was a major challenge, which is why, carrying out manufacturing in full capacity was impossible.
- The demand from applications sectors reduced significantly due to stoppage of new construction, deployment, and maintenance activities during the lockdown. However, the demand is expected to regain during the post-lockdown.
𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬:
|By Type||Loader Cranes Forklift Excavator Dozers Others|
|By Application||Excavation and Mining Lifting and Material handling Earth Moving Transportation|
|By End User||Oil and gas Construction and Infrastructure Manufacturing Mining|
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/652
Competitive analysis and profiles of the major players in the construction equipment end-user, such as AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., CNH Industrial N.V., Deere & Company, Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., J C Bamford Excavators Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., Liebherr-International AG, and Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG) are provided in this report.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the construction equipment market analysis from 2020 to 2031 to identify the prevailing construction equipment market opportunities.
- The global construction equipment market study offers insightful data on several factors such as social, environmental, political, and others that can influence construction equipment market growth.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the construction equipment market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Major market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global construction equipment market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.