Immunoassay is a test conducted to determine concentration of macromolecule in a solution using antibody or immunoglobulin. The macromolecule detected is known as analyte. Immunoassay is used to measure quantity of analytes in serum and urine for medical and research purposes. It is also used in qualitative, quantitative and radioactivity procedures to ensure accuracy of results obtained. High sensitivity and specificity of immunoassays are used to speed up the reactions.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Roche Diagnostics Limited, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, BioMrieux, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Alere Inc., Sysmex Corporation, and Becton, Dickinson & Company. Various strategies, such as expansions, collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, and others have been adopted by prominent manufacturers to gain a strong foothold in the market.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/939
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world immunoassay market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world immunoassay market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world immunoassay market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of immunoassay) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the world immunoassay market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/939
The world immunoassay market is segmented based on technology, product & services, application, end user, and geography. The technology segment is further classified into ELISA, fluorescence, colorimetric, chemiluminescence, rapid test, western blot, ELISPOT, and PCR. The products & services covered in the report are reagents & kits, analyzers, and software services. The applications discussed in the report are infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiology, oncology, and hematology. The end user segment is further classified into hospitals, clinical laboratories, blood banks, academic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology companies, and others. Worldly, the market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060