According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Amphotericin B Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” Amphotericin B is polyene class of drug and it is a subgroup of macrolide antibiotics. It works by interfering cell membrane of fungus. Amphotericin B is an antifungal drug which is used in treatment of critical fungal infections, leishmaniasis, and others. Moreover, this drug can be used in treatment of mucormycosis, blastomycosis, candidiasis, cryptococcosis, aspergillosis and others. Fever, chills, and headaches are the common side effects of this drug. Amphotericin appear to be relatively safe during pregnancy. Fungilin, Fungizone, Abelcet, Halizon, Amphotec, Fungisome, and Amphocil are some commercial names of amphotericin B.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13703
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This in turn is expected to have a significant impact on the amphotericin B market.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13703
Increase in cases of hospital acquired infections, surge number of mucormycosis infections, rise in prevalence of fungal infection, increase in demand of effective anti-fungal drugs, and grow in unhygienic practices are the key factors that drive the growth of market.
In addition, large range of antifungal infections, rise in expenses to build health care infrastructure, rise in R&D expenditure for launch of approved drug coupled with funding from public & private sector, launch of novel drugs in market, and ongoing partnership between key market players to develop anti-fungal drugs can boost the growth of market.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of amphotericin B market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/13703
Key Market Players
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Leadiant Biosciences
- Matinas BioPharma
- Jina Pharma
- Astellas Pharma
- Bharat Serums
- Kadmon Corporation (Eli Lilly and Company)
- X-GEN Pharmaceuticals
- Sterimax Inc
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Questions Answered in the Amphotericin B Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the amphotericin B market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “amphotericin B”?
- What is “amphotericin B” market prediction in the future?
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060