Macular Edema Market by Type (Cystoid Macular Edema and Diabetic Macular Edema) and End User (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, Research Institutes, and Contract Research Organizations) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2029
Macular edema is a slowly progressing disease where accumulation of fluid takes place in a specialized part of the retina called the macula. Owing to the fluid retention in the retinal layer, the person may suffer from blurred or wavy central vision and/or change in appearance of colors. Most of macular edema cases are caused due to diabetes, wherein the blood vessels in the retina are usually damaged due to leakage of fluids, such as small amounts of blood. Other reasons that can lead to macular edema are side effects of certain medications, retinal vein occlusion, and certain genetic disorders, such as retinoschisis or retinitis pigmentosa.
Sample Report with Latest Industry Trends @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3546
The global macular edema market is segmented based on type, end user, and region. Based on type, it is bifurcated into cystoid macular edema and diabetic macular edema. Based on end user, it is divided into hospitals, ophthalmic clinics, research institutes, and contract research organizations. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such as Acucela Inc., BCN Peptides, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Aerpio Therapeutics, Inc., Amakem NV, Biomar Microbial Technologies, Antisense Therapeutics Limited, Charlesson LLC., Araim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Coherus BioSciences, are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics through 2017-2023 in the global macular edema market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023, in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence helps to understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within market is provided with key dynamic factors that help understand the market behavior.
Macular Edema Market Key Segments:
- Cystoid Macular Edema
- Diabetic Macular Edema
By End User
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
Key Market Players
- Acucela Inc.
- BCN Peptides
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Aerpio Therapeutics, Inc.
- Amakem NV
- Biomar Microbial Technologies
- Antisense Therapeutics Limited
- Charlesson LLC.
- Araim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Coherus BioSciences
Request for Customization of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/3546
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.