Dental bone graft substitutes are used in repair of bone loss with help of bone graft procedure. Bone grafting procedure is performed during the periodontal procedures for saving the tooth or at the time of dental implant procedure for replacing the tooth. Dental bone graft substitutes are useful in packing the space that is left by the missing bone and for restoring the growth of a new bone. Dental bone graft substitutes are used in various clinical procedures such as osteogenesis, socket filling and preservation of ridge volume. They also help in wound healing. These are bioresorbable and non- reactant to the antigen -antibody.
Download Sample : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7877
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
To take care of infected population the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have a significant impact on dental bone graft substitutes market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as increase in dental problems and rise in geriatric population across the world is expected to boosts the growth of the dental bone graft substitutes market.
- Increase in prevalence of dental implants due to benefits such as less pain and no side effects in bone grafting technique is expected to rise the dental bone graft substitutes market growth.
- Advancements made in the technology and increased use of surgical procedures in dental implants has increased the growth for the dental bone graft substitutes market.
- However, high cost associated with the surgery and chances for failure in implantation of tooth are expected to hinder the growth for the dental bone graft substitutes market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the dental bone graft substitutes market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the dental bone graft substitutes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed dental bone graft substitutes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Key Market Players
- Geistlich Pharma AG
- Zimmer Dental Inc
- Dentsply Sirona
- LifeNet Health
- RTI Surgical
- BioHorizons IPH
- ACE Surgical Supply Company
- Institut Straumann.
Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7991
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.