Remote Towers Market by Type (Single, Multiple, and Contingency), Application (Communication, Information & Control, Flight Data Handling, Surveillance, and Visualization), System Type (Airport Equipment, Remote Tower Modules and Network Solutions): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2030.
A remote tower is an advanced & cost-effective concept where the air traffic services (ATS) are carried out from a location other than airport. Remote towers involve the use of airborne & ground-based functions to ensure safe, economical, and efficient air traffic management. Complete remote tower system consists of airport equipment, remote tower modules, and network solutions. Technologies used for remote towers involve several parameters such as high definition cameras, surveillance & meteorological sensors, which provide tower staff with additional information compared to traditional towers. With the help of remote towers, air traffic service (ATS) can access to complete view from an assembly of fixed and moveable high definition digital video cameras situated at the remotely controlled aerodrome. Fixed cameras provide the main display and any necessary supplementary ones such as ramp close-ups. Similarly, moveable cameras are also placed, which can be directed as required from the RTS position replicating the way binoculars might be used in a conventional Tower.
Download Report (210 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8128
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value (USD)|
|Segments covered||Type, Application, System Type, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa|
|Companies covered||Northrop Grumman Corporation., Thales Group, Saab AB, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Frequentis Group, Indra Sistemas S.A., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation., Searidge Technologies, and KONGSBERG|
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development (R&D) in remote towers system has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- The major airports across the globe has been non-operational, which has delayed ongoing upgradation of airports with remote tower systems.
- Production rate of remote tower components such as several equipment, remote tower modules are down due to COVID-19, which is adversely affecting global remote towers market.
- Business development possibility of remote tower companies has been adversely affected because of overall shortage in demand of remote tower systems due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Demand in remote towers market may rise in future as worldwide governments has started to loosen up the restrictions and flights are expected to resume soon.
Request for Customization at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8128
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in domestic & international airports and focus on increasing efficiency & safety of air traffic management are the factors which drive the remote towers market. However, limited network infrastructure and cyber security concerns in air traffic management can limit the growth of the remote towers market. Digitalization in air traffic management and modernization of current air traffic management infrastructure is expected to boost the growth of the market in the future.
Focus on increasing efficiency & safety of air traffic management
Airports have staffs to operate arrival, departure, and ground movement of all aircrafts. However, such conventional towers are stressing financial capabilities of airports, especially to small airports. Whereas remote tower technology is an effective solution to such airports to improve their profits and may also prevent them from being closed. Additionally, remote tower technology improves the security and keeps the staff at safe, secure & protected location. Moreover, remote tower is also a potential alternative to the construction of a new control tower when an airport expands and helps in cost savings. Hence, such advance features of remote towers contribute in increasing safety & efficiency of air traffic system, and thereby driving the growth of the global remote towers market.
Key segments covered:
|Type||SingleMultiple (simultaneous, sequential)Contingency|
|Application||CommunicationInformation & ControlFlight Data HandlingSurveillanceVisualization|
|System Type||Airport EquipmentRemote Tower ModulesNetwork Solutions|
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the remote towers industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global remote towers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global remote towers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global remote towers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Interested to Procure the Data with Actionable Strategy & Insights? Inquire here at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8128
Questions answered in the remote towers market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global remote towers market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Key Market Segments
|By Type||SingleMultiple (simultaneous, sequential)Contingency|
|By Application||CommunicationInformation & ControlFlight Data HandlingSurveillanceVisualization|
|By System Type||Airport EquipmentRemote Tower ModulesNetwork Solutions|
|By Region||North AmericaUSCanadaMexicoEuropeUKGermanyFranceRussiarest of EuropeAsia-PacificChinaJapanIndiaSouth KoreaAustraliarest of Asia-PacificLatin AmericaLatin AmericaMiddle EastAfricarest of LAMEA|
Key Market Players
- Northrop Grumman Corporation.
- Thales Group
- Saab AB
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Frequentis Group
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- Searidge Technologies
Buy Complete Report Now! https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/dc558adb63623025eb49409cc10bf61f