Numerous companies are compelled to implement PEMFC due to the urgent requirement to upgrade and diversify the energy infrastructure. Unlike fossil fuels, they are energy-efficient, dependable, and environmentally friendly. They do not, however, produce harmful gases such as nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide, or sulphur oxide. In the coming years, the abundant supply of hydrogen is predicted to promote the proton exchange membrane fuel cell market growth. The rise in demand for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles and battery electric vehicles, on the other hand, is expected to discourage investment. Another factor that is projected to limit the market growth is the high cost of producing and delivering hydrogen fuel to service stations, as well as the complicated management process of bulk fueling stations. In addition, the planning and construction of new stations necessitates significant investment that is influenced by a variety of market factors.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13250
- Temasek Holdings and Nanofilm Technologies have agreed to form a joint venture to explore further potential in the field of hydrogen energy. The recently established organization is called Sydrogen Energy, and it will use the former’s unique materials surface solutions to critical components in electrolyzer systems and fuel cells.
- Johnson Matthey has successfully commercialised its zero-carbon green hydrogen production technology. It has also increased the capacity of its Swindon plant’s catalyst-coated membrane production.
- Scientists working on the Ultra press research project, which is part of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research’s (BMBF’s) KMU-NetC initiative, have developed a new and advanced hot-pressing process for producing bipolar plates in fuel cells using an Ultra high-performance concrete (UHPC) tool. By reducing cycle time and total production costs, the innovation can greatly improve the performance of high temperature PEM fuel cells.
Key Market Players
- Ballard Power Systems
- Plug Power
- Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC
- Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
- Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology
- ITM Power
- Intelligent Energy
- W.L. Gore & Associates
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13250
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Proton exchange membrane fuel cell’ industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Proton exchange membrane fuel cell market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the Proton exchange membrane fuel cell market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Proton exchange membrane fuel cell market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The inability to find skilled labour, and the loss of personnel, because of the shutdown of manufacturing sites due to the COVID-19 pandemic has hampered the demand for proton exchange membrane fuel cells.
- Supply chains have been hampered, and operating time has been suffered as a result of the state-wide shutdown. These problems have had a negative impact on the proton exchange membrane fuel cell market.
Request Customization [“COVID-19 impact”]: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/13250?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.