Preclinical imaging is the diagnosis and visualization carried out in animals for research activities such as drug development. Imaging system is important for the researchers to observe changes in animals especially in organ, tissue or molecular level. Imaging modalities which are in-vivo and non-invasive are important for studying animal models. Methods such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), CT (Computed Tomography, and high frequency micro ultrasound are also used in anatomical imaging. At the time of optical imaging (fluorescence and bio-luminescence), positron emission photography (PET) and single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) are very important for molecular visualizations. Preclinical imaging is useful in observing the treatment reaction for early signs of effectiveness.
Download Sample : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7877
COVID – 19 scenario analysis:
To take care of infected population, the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on the preclinical imaging market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as advancements made in technology and rise in prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular and neurological disorders are expected to drive the market growth globally.
- Increasing demand for non- invasive imaging methods and rise in funding by the government is expected to boost the market growth.
- However, factors such as high price associated with the imaging devices and limited number of applications in each modality is expected to hinder the growth for preclinical imaging market up to some extent over the forecast period.
- Stringent rules and regulations for governing pre -clinical research & technological and procedural restrictions will hamper the market growth to some extent.
Request Customization : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/7877
New Product Launch / News:
- In June 2020, First National Preclinical Imaging Centre was established in Ireland to enhance medical research. This National Preclinical Imaging Centre (NPIC) which will provide enhanced research data to inform new clinical trials that aim to improve patient outcomes, was allocated funding of USD 3.8 million under the Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) Research Infrastructure Programme.
- In 2020, Sartorius launched the new Incucyte SX5 Live-Cell Analysis System with new capabilities, including novel optics, a new line of paired reagents, and purpose-built software to help enable researchers to gain greater insight from live cell experiments
Key segments covered:
- Optical Imaging Systems
- Optical + X-Ray/Optical + CT
- Standalone Fluorescence Imaging Systems
- Bioluminescence/Fluorescence Imaging Systems
- Preclinical Nuclear Imaging Systems
- Micro-PET Systems
- Micro-SPECT Systems
- Trimodality (SPECT/PET/CT) Systems
- Micro-Ultrasound Systems
- Micro-MRI Systems
- Micro-CT Systems
- Preclinical Photoacoustic Imaging Systems
- Preclinical Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI) Systems
Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7877
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.