Stereotactic surgery is a procedure used to perform the actions such as ablation, biopsy, lesion, injection, stimulation, implantation and radiosurgery. It is a minimally invasive technique, which uses a coordinate system to locate small targets inside the body. The increasing demand of minimally invasive techniques, increasing replacement of levodopa therapy by stereotactic surgery and increasing incidences of brain tumors, Parkinsons disease and epilepsy are driving the growth of stereotactic surgery devices market. Furthermore, the absence of alternative treatment has increased the demand for stereotactic surgery devices. Factors restraining the market growth are high initial setup cost and presence of stringent regulatory environment.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
The companies profiled in this report are Inomed, Monteris Medical, Alliance Oncology, Elekta AB, adeor Medical AG, Micromar, Modus Medical Devices, Raysearch Laboratories, IBA Proton therapy and CIRS.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1494
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global apheresis equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global apheresis equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The apheresis equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1494
The global stereotactic surgery devices market is segmented on the basis of equipment type, application and geography. The equipment types considered in this report include gamma knife, line accelerator (LINAC) machines and proton beam. Based on applications, the global stereotactic surgery devices market is classified into brain tumor treatment, arteriovenous malformations treatment, Parkinsons disease, epilepsy and others (trigeminal neuralgia). Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Few strategies adopted by major market players are collaboration and product launch.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060