Rise in demand for minimal invasive procedures, rapidly aging global population, surge in the number of sports-related injuries, shorter recovery time, and minimal postoperative complications drive the growth of the global arthroscopy devices market. On the other hand, high cost of arthroscopic devices & implants impedes the growth to some extent. However, upsurge in the obesity rate among people is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the industry.
The global arthroscopy devices market size was valued at $18.0 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $41.9 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2030.
Impact of Covid-19 on Arthroscopy Devices Market-
- Lockdown in several countries across the world gave way to distorted supply chain and slanted manufacturing activities, which in turn, impacted the global arthroscopy devices market negatively, especially
- during the initial period.
- However, the market has already started recovering and is expected to get back on track soon.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Arthroscopy Devices Market- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/426?reqfor=covid
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as
- Johnson & Johnson
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Conmed Corporation
- Henke Sass Wolf GmbH
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Karl storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Stryker Corporation
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Arthroscopy Devices Market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers Arthroscopy Devices Market analysis from 2022 to 2030, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing opportunities in the market.
- A comprehensive analysis of four regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global Arthroscopy Devices Market growth.
For Purchase Inquiry-
North America, held the major share-
Based on region, the market across North America accounted for the major share in 2020, contributing to more than two-fifths of the global arthroscopy devices market, owing to advanced health care facilities across North America. The Asia-Pacific region, simultaneously, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 10.3% throughout the forecast period. Increase in demand for healthcare facilities fueled by rapid growth of population propels the market growth.
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest. Below are the report title for your reference, considering Impact of Covid-19 Over This Market which will help you to assess aftereffects of pandemic on short-term and long-term growth trends of this market.”
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060