Patient handling equipment assist to move, transfer, or support a person or body part conveniently in medical facilities. It ensures safety of care givers and doctors while handling patients. The enhancement in quality of care and maintaining personal hygiene of patients is possible with the help of patient handling equipment. It also increases the productivity of care givers, reduces possibility of patient injuries, and is cost efficient than retrofitting.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Invacare Corporation, Prism Medical, Guldmann Inc., Getinge Group, Linet Spol. S.R.O., Stiegelmeyer & Co. GmBH, and Joerns Healthcare. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1047
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the global patient handling equipment market.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020 and 2028, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the global patient handling equipment market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2020 and 2028.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the global patient handling equipment market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The global patient handling equipment market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1047
The global patient handling equipment market is segmented based on product, type of care, accessories, end users, and geography. The products covered in the report include wheelchair, scooter, beds, bathroom safety, mechanical, and ambulatory. The types of care included in the report are bariatric, fall, critical, and wound. The accessories discussed in the report are lifting and transfer. The end users covered in the report are homecare, hospitals, elderly care homes, and others. The market is divided geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060