Rise in prevalence of chronic disease, surge in geriatric population, and increase in adoption of pain management devices drive the growth of the global pain management devices market. However, preferable use of medications for pain management hampers the market growth. On the contrary, growth opportunities in emerging markets are expected to create lucrative opportunities in the industry.
The global pain management devices market was valued at $3,689.20 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $5,767.69 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028.
Request Sample Report at:
- Many clinics and pain management services were open to the public for a limited period to avoid cross-contamination. A lot of hospitals & clinics have witnessed a considerable drop in the number of patient visits.
- Most of the chronic pain facilities were considered non-urgent. Outpatient and elective interventional procedures were stopped or limited during the Covid-19 pandemic to minimize client contact and the spread of the virus.
- Owing to considerable rise in Covid-infected patients in hospitals, the staff was allocated to take care of patients in Covid wards. This reduced the manpower for pain management services.
The growth of the pain management devices market is attributed to increase in prevalence of chronic pain across the globe. Furthermore, surge in awareness of pain management devices, launch of innovative products, and rise in adoption of pain management devices are the other factors that contribute to the growth of the market
Key Findings Of The Study
- By type, the neuromodulation & neurostimulation devices segment held largest share in the global market in 2020.
- On the basis of application, the neuropathic pain segment held largest share in the global market in 2020.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate during the forecast period.
Enquiry for Short-term and Long-term Impacts of COVID-19 at:
The key players profiled in this report include Abbott Laboratories, B Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., DJO Global LLC., Johnson & Johnson (Codman And Shurtleff, Inc.,), Kimberly Clark Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Pfizer, Inc., and Stryker Corp.
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest. Below are the report title for your reference, considering Impact of Covid-19 Over This Market which will help you to assess aftereffects of pandemic on short-term and long-term growth trends of this market.”
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060