Automatic Weapons Market by Type (Fully Automatic and Semi-automatic), Product (Automatic Rifle, Machine Gun, Automatic Launchers, Automatic Cannon, and Gatling Gun), Caliber (Small Caliber, Medium Caliber and Large Caliber), and End Use (Airborne, Land and Naval): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2030.
Automatic weapons are a type of self-loading weapons which include semi-automatic and fully automatic firearms. An automatic firearm continuously fires rounds as long as the trigger is pressed and there is ammunition in the magazine. In contrast, a semi-automatic firearm fires one round with each individual trigger-pull. Automatic weapons such as anti-aircraft machine guns have extremely high rates of fire to maximize the probability of a hit. These guns are also mounted on fast attacking vehicles such as tanks and other fighting vehicles. The governments of different countries are investing heavily in the procurement of automatic weapons to act efficiently during warfare. For instance, in 2019, India has signed the contract for 72400 Sig Sauer Assault Rifles with the US firm.
Download Report (345 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7476
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value (USD)|
|Segments covered||Type, Product, Caliber, End Use, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa|
|Companies covered||General Dynamics Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, ST Engineering, KBP Instrument Design Bureau, BARRETT, Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC, Heckler & Koch GmbH, BAE Systems, and Denel Land Systems|
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- The supply chain of spare parts of automatic weapons has been hampered because of the declared lockdowns across the globe.
- Due to COVID-19, a suspension or decrease in military activities have lessen the opportunities for automatic weapons industries and their business development potential has been negatively impacted.
- Considerable rise in demand in automatic weapons market is expected in near future as world is moving toward normalcy.
- Reduction in defense spending by governments has been also impacting automatic weapons market as several expected orders are on hold.
- The government all across the globe are cancelling the visa of foreign people and locking down affected area which is restricting scientists & engineers to move and affecting research & development of automatic weapons.
Request for Customization at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/7476
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Strong focus on soldier’s modernization by global governments, cross border disputes, advancement in land warfare systems, and continuous upgradation of existing combat platforms are the factors which drive the growth of automatic weapons market. However, high cost associated with the development of automatic weapons hamper the market growth. Increasing foreign direct investment (FDI) in defense sector of developing countries is expected contribute in further growth of automatic weapons market.
Strong Focus on Soldiers Modernization
The speedily changing face of warfare is increasing focus of the defense forces and the governments of several countries to heavily concentrate on the development of newer & advanced solutions for soldier as well country’s protection. Thereby, the demand for advanced weapons, body armor, and efficient artillery is constantly rising. Such parameters contribute in modernizing and enhancing soldier capabilities. The governments of several developed as well as developing countries are focusing on development as well as upgradation of weapons and ammunition, which is thereby contributing immensely in the growth of the automatic weapons market.
Cross border disputes
Recent cross border disputes between countries such as Russia & Ukraine, India & Pakistan, Turkey & Cyprus have resulted in regional tensions and increased focus on advance weapons. Due to regional disputes, countries investing lots of amount in advancement of weapons and thus contributing in growth of automatic weapons market.
Interested to Procure the Data with Actionable Strategy & Insights? Inquire here at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/7476
Key segments covered:
|Product||Automatic RifleMachine GunLight Machine Gun (LMG)Medium Machine Gun (MMG)Heavy Machine Gun (HMG)Automatic LaunchersGrenade LauncherMortar LauncherMissile LauncherAutomatic CannonGatling Gun|
|Caliber||Small Caliber5.56mm7.62mm12.7mm14.5mmMedium Caliber20mm25mm40mmOthers (27,35)Large Caliber81mm120mmOthers (50,68,82)|
|End Use||AirborneFighter AircraftHelicoptersCombat Support AircraftLandBattle TanksArmored Fighting VehiclesLight Protected VehiclesNavalDestroyersFrigatesCorvettesOffshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs)|
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automatic weapons industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the automatic weapons market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the automatic weapons market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed automatic weapons market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Buy Complete Report Now! https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/523b197786494b9e54005e4edd2c532e
Questions answered in the automatic weapons market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the automatic weapons market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?