According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Constipation Treatment Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020-2027” Constipation is a chronic disorder which causes abnormal bowel movements and results in hardened feces which persists for several weeks or even longer. It is defined medically as fewer than three stools per week and severe constipation as less than one stool per week. It causes infrequent stools, difficult stool passage with pain and stiffness. Acute constipation may cause blocking of the intestine, which may even require surgical intervention. The symptoms of constipation include bloating, lower abdominal discomfort, rectal bleeding, anal fissures caused by hard stools, incomplete evacuation, gastric pain, and strain during the bowel movement. Being an idiopathic condition, there is uncertainty regarding the causes of this disease. However, the two disorders that cause constipation are pelvic floor dysfunction, and colonic inertia. There are many causes of and associations with constipation including dehydration, side effects of certain medications, low fiber diets, hormonal disorders and high levels of estrogen and progesterone during pregnancy.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8560
Chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) is a severe form of constipation and it is a gastrointestinal disorder which leads to discomfort while defecating. It is often seen in geriatric populations especially adults. Diagnosis of chronic idiopathic constipation is tedious due to the dearth of physiological evidences and physicians try to diagnose the condition by evaluating parameters like weight, blood in stool, and low blood count.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has emerged as a humanitarian as well as economic crisis, creating strain on the society and affecting millions of people and businesses
- Industry closures and people are asked to stay in their homes which has cause taken a huge toll in terms of money and economic growth
- Over 4 million people affected globally, with 300 thousand losing their lives due to SARS-CoV-2
- Healthcare organizations are already working in battle mode, preparing new plans to respond growing COVID-19 patients, right from sourcing rapid diagnosing kits to sufficient PPE kits for workers
- Due to diversion of medical field towards treating COVID-19, the funding to R&D activities related to chondroitin sulfate has been reduced and this segment have to face negligence subsequently causing negative impact on constipation treatment market
The factors such as rising expenditure in R&D activities for the developments of innovative drugs, developments in healthcare infrastructure, rise in the aged and geriatric population, sedentary lifestyle, changing dietary habits, and inadequate consumption of fast food in high quantity, frequently are leading to rise in demand for constipation treatment market growth in coming years.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8560
The key market players profiled in the report include AstraZeneca plc, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Abbott Laboratories, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Janssen Pharmaceutical Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global constipation treatment industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global constipation treatment market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global constipation treatment market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global constipation treatment market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8560
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060