The coated endotracheal tube market was valued at $126.13 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $237.99 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2030. Endotracheal tube is a medical device employed for airway management in critically injured, ill, or anesthetized patients. This tube is inserted in the trachea either through mouth or nose to confirm the adequate exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide and maintains the patient’s airway. These tubes are coated with antimicrobial coatings to prevent the bacterial growth or biofilm formation on the surface of endotracheal tube, which may cause airway obstruction.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
This report provides comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of prominent market players such as Bactiguard Holding AB, Avanos Medical, Hospiteknik Healthcare, Smiths Medical Plc., Fuji Systems Corp., N8 Medical LLC, Sharklet Technologies, Inc., Medtronic, Teleflex Incorporated, and Venner Medical.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3622
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- By intubation, the orotracheal intubation segment held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- By application, the anesthesia segment held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- By end user, the hospitals segment held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- However, in 2020, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic led to have a negative impact on the growth of the Coated Endotracheal Tube market, especially in the initial period.
- The implementation of global lockdown restricted the functioning hours of all endoscopy procedures across the world.
- In order to maintain the social distancing norms, most of the departments in the hospitals were closed and few of them were opened with limited staff.
- Nevertheless, the Coated Endotracheal Tube market is going to get back on track with a steady pace, once the lockdown is completely over.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3622
By end user, the market is fragmented into hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. The hospital segment accounted for maximum market revenue in 2020, and is anticipated to maintain its dominant position during the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in number of hospitals and infrastructural & economic development, especially in emerging countries.
Region wise, the coated endotracheal tube market is analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA. North America dominated the market in 2020, accounting for the highest share, and is anticipated to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to increase in case of pulmonary conditions, pneumonia, cancer, and other conditions, thus rise in demand for coated endotracheal tube in such diseases are a major factor that contributes toward the growth of the coated endotracheal tube market. However, as per coated endotracheal tube market forecast, Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate from 2021 to 2030.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060