According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Asia-Pacific Oncology Molecular Diagnostics Market: Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026 ” The Asia-Pacific oncology molecular diagnostics market was valued at $381.84 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $732 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9% for the forecast period of 2019–2026.
Molecular diagnosis is a method used to identify a disease at the molecular level, such as proteins, DNA, and RNA, in a tissue or fluid. Various tools are used to detect specific sequences of DNA or RNA that may or may not be associated with the disease such as single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP), deletions, rearrangements, and insertions, which are used for diagnosis and prediction of various infectious diseases, cancer, and other genetic disorders.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6652
The market is segmented on the basis of application, end user, and country. By application, it is segmented into colorectal, lung, hematological, breast, and others.. By end-user, it is categorized into hospitals, reference laboratories, and others (research institutes and academic institutes)
Country wise, the Asia-Pacific oncology molecular diagnostics market is analyzed across Australia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, and rest of Asia-Pacific. Australia was the highest contributor with $91.26 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach $175.55 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in incidences of cancer cases and surge in demand for faster diagnosis of cancer.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6652
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current Asia-Pacific oncology molecular diagnostics market trends and forecast estimations from 2018 to 2026, which assists to identify the prevailing oncology molecular diagnostics market opportunities.
- An in-depth oncology molecular diagnostics market analysis includes analysis of various regions, which is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global is provided.
- Country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2019 to 2026, in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the oncology molecular diagnostics market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of Asia-Pacific oncology molecular diagnostics market.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6652
This market has numerous players, some of the key players are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, BioMérieux SA, Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V., Illumina, Danaher Corporation, S.A., Novartis AG, and Siemens Healthcare.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/healthcare-interoperability-solutions-market-A07075
Surgical Drains Market https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060