Multiple rocket system is a type of rocket artillery system with advance capabilities. In multiple rocket system, rockets are of larger size and can carry heavier payloads, compared to artillery systems. Although rocket systems were highly inaccurate & slow when compared to artillery. Such issue has been resolved with the emergence of guided multiple rocket systems. Guided multiple rocket system uses GPS or internal guidance to improve its accuracy while hitting the targets. The multiple launch rocket system is a versatile weapon system which supplements traditional cannon artillery fires by delivery of large volume of firepower in a very short time against critical and time sensitive targets. Such targets include enemy artillery, air defense systems, mechanized units, and personnel. Moreover, multiple rocket systems are cost effective and also require less maintenance as compared to rocket artillery systems.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11671
Major Market Players:
Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, ROKETSAN, IMI Systems, Avibras Indústria Aeroespacial S/A., NORINCOGROUP.com Inc., Tata Power SED, Hanwha Corporation, NPO Splav, and LARSEN & TOUBRO
North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa
Growing territorial disputes, artillery modernization programs, acquisition of new multiple rocket launch systems, and increase in defence budgets of emerging economies are the factors which drive the growth of global wheeled multiple rocket launch system market. However, less accuracy in deliver of rockets to a target may hamper the growth of wheeled multiple rocket system market. Contrarily, technological advancements in the wheeled multiple rocket systems such as development of guided multiple launch rocket will be opportunistic for the growth of wheeled multiple rocket systems market.
- 70-180 mm
- 180-300 mm
- 10-100 Km
- 100-300 Km
- Up to 16
- 16 to 40
- Space Simulation
- Rocket Launch
There are still several countries across the globe which are having territorial disputes with their neighbouring countries such as Russia-Ukraine over Crimea, India-Pakistan over POK, India-China over Tibet and Arunachal, China with Brunei, Indonesia, Vietnam etc over South China sea etc. Such conflicts encourage countries to increasing their arms inventory further. Moreover, wheeled multiple rocket system provides the edge over enemies as it has the capabilities to relocate in minimum time if the need occurs. Hence, the demand of such equipment is increasing continuously. Therefore, with the increment of arm inventories, the demand of rocket systems will also increase and hence will drive the global wheeled rocket systems market.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in wheeled multiple rocket systems companies across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- As governments spending shift towards economic recovery due to COVID-19 pandemic, industries may experience reduction in quantity of order for wheeled multiple rocket systems.
- Business development possibility of wheeled multiple rocket system companies has been adversely affected due to overall shortage in demand of defense equipment due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Production rate of wheeled multiple rocket systems making companies have been affected adversely due to COVID-19 situation.
- Cancellation of several military exercises between nations and reduction in wheeled military activities worldwide due to COVID-19, has been impacting adversely to multiple rocket systems market as demand of relevant spare parts is also low.
- Post COVID-19, wheeled multiple rocket systems market can see a significant growth as several countries have either already ordered or planning to procure advance multiple rocket systems for their forces as a part of defence modernization plan.
Buy Now@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11671
Questions answered in the wheeled multiple rocket systems market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global wheeled multiple rocket systems market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.