According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Fall Management Market by Product (Sensor Pad, Floor Mat and RFID Tag): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026” The global fall management market garnered $152.46 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach $216.82 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2026. Falls and fall-related injuries are the most common and serious medical concerns experienced by aged people. This is attributed to increase in prevalence of age-related disorders such as impaired vision and impaired cognition, which reduce strength and significantly affect physical condition. In addition, certain medications (especially psychotropic drugs) are associated with a higher risk of falls, which reduce activities of daily living. Goals for fall management include minimize the risk of injury, reduce the chances of falling, ensure ongoing follow-up, and maintain the highest possible level of mobility.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6404
The global fall management market is segmented into product and region. Depending on product, the fall management market is divided into sensor pad, floor mat, and RFID tag. Region wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
North America dominated the fall management market in 2018, and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in geriatric population in the region. In addition, surge in demand for fall management systems for improved quality of life and rise in adoption of technologically advanced systems in day-to-day lives are expected to drive the growth of fall management market in the U.S. Moreover, one of the major factors driving the growth of North American fall management market is upsurge in geriatric population across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. However, Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This is attributed to presence of large population base in the region. Moreover, the geriatric population is growing at an unprecedented rate in the region, which augments the demand for fall management devices, thereby contributing toward the fall management market growth.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6404
- The fall management market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the fall management industry.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the global fall management market.
- The study provides an in-depth fall management market analysis of the market and current & future fall management market trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the market size is provided.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- It offers a quantitative analysis of fall management market forecast from 2019 to 2026, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing fall management market opportunities.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6404
Key Market Players
- ALIMED, INC.,
- CURBELL, INC.
- DEROYAL INC.
- EMFIT LTD.
- MEDLINE INDUSTRIES, INC.
- PERSONAL SAFETY CORPORATION (PSC)
- RONDISH COMPANY LIMITED
- SMART CAREGIVER CORPORATION
- STANLEY BLACK & DECKER, INC., (STANLEY HEALTHCARE)
- TIDI PRODUCTS, LLC (J.T. POSEY COMPANY)
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Centrifuge Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/centrifuge-market-A08418
Biopharmaceutical Excipients Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/biopharmaceutical-excipients-market-A07450
Sleep Apnea Diagnostics Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/sleep-apnea-diagnostics-market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060