Interventional Radiology Market by Technology (Catheters, Stents, Angioplasty Balloons, IVC Filters, Biopsy Needles, HFA Devices) and Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Urology & Nephrology and Gastroenterology) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2029.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2817
Interventional radiology involves the use of minimally-invasive imaging guided techniques to diagnose and treat diseases. Considering its wide range of applications in detection and treatment of several diseases and technological advancements, the field of interventional radiology has expanded widely.
The rising incidence of chronic diseases such as blood vessel diseases and the development of new techniques in the market such as Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) & Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) are the major driving factors of this market. However, high costs of equipment and the need for efficient handling techniques may hinder the market growth. Recent advancements and the development of modified techniques provide high opportunities for market expansion.
The leading players in the global interventional radiology market are Fujifilm Holdings Corp, Agfa-Gevaert NV & Co. KG, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Carestream Health, Inc., Medtronic PLC., Biosensor International Group, Ltd., Stryker Corporation, and Cook Group Incorporated.
Interventional Radiology Market Key Segments:
- Diagnostics Catheters
- Therapeutics Catheters
- Diagnostics Stents
- Therapeutics Stents
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices(HFA devices)
- Angioplasty Balloons
- Thrombectomy Systems
- Embolization Devices
- Biopsy Needles
- Contrast Media
- Balloon Inflation Devices
- Other Types
- Urology & Nephrology
- Other Applications
- The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global interventional radiology market from 2016 to 2023 that helps identify upcoming market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors) helps understand the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Recent industry trends & developments and future opportunities have also been covered.
- Extensive knowledge of key market players and their strategies has been provided.
- Geographically the world interventional radiology market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- A comprehensive analysis of various factors that drive and restrain the growth of this market has been provided.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2817
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.