According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Hormone Replacement Therapy Market by Therapy Type, Route of Administration, and Indication: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027,” the global hormone replacement therapy market was valued at $31.1 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $46.5 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9873
Key findings of the study
- Depending on therapy type, the estrogen hormone replacement therapy segment led the hormone replacement therapy market in 2019.
- By route of administration, the parenteral segment held the largest value share of the hormone replacement therapy market in 2019, and is expected to maintain its dominance over the study period.
- As per indication, the menopause segment dominated the market in 2019, and is anticipated to continue this trend during forecast period.
- Region wise, North America occupied substantial revenue share of the hormone replacement therapy market in 2019, whereas Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Region wise, the global hormone replacement therapy market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America dominated the market in of revenue in 2019, owing to increase in launches of various generic products of hormone replacement therapy by manufacturers, surge in target population, and innovations in the drug delivery systems along with development of new formulations. On the other hand, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR in terms of revenue during the forecast period, owing to surge in awareness about hormone replacement therapy, rise in prevalence of diabetes population, and increaser in focus of healthcare providers on reducing hormonal deficiencies in China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Segments
- By Route Of Administration
- By Therapy Type
- Estrogen Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Progestogen Hormone Replacement Therapy
Key Market Players
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- BAYER AG.
- ELI LILY AND COMPANY
- HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD. (GENENTECH, INC.)
- HISAMITSU PHARMACEUTICAL CO., INC. (NOVEN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.)
- MERCK KGAA
- MYLAN N.V. (VIATRIS INC.)
- NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG
- NOVO NORDISK A/S
- PFIZER INC.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1891
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.