According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Global Fall Management Market by Product and Application: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026,” the global fall management market garnered $152.46 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $216.82 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2026.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6404
The growth of the global fall management market is driven by rise in incidence of disabilities that result from non-communicable diseases, favorable healthcare reforms, and rapid growth in geriatric population coupled with increase in prevalence of chronic diseases. However, high maintenance expense of fall management products is expected to restrain the growth of the global market. On the contrary, surge in a demand of the fall management products and changing fall management market trends boosts the market growth.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6404
- The fall management market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the fall management industry.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the global fall management market.
- The study provides an in-depth fall management market analysis of the market and current & future fall management market trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the market size is provided.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- It offers a quantitative analysis of fall management market forecast from 2019 to 2026, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing fall management market opportunities.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6404
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Alimed, Inc., Curbell, Inc., Deroyal Inc., Emfit Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Personal Safety Corporation (PSC), Rondish Company Limited, Smart Caregiver Corporation, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., and Tidi Products, LLC.
North America accounted for the largest share in 2018, and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period. This is attributed to the fact that elderly people are highly susceptible to fall due to illnesses and other physical conditions that can affect their strength and balance. In addition, surge in prevalence of neurological disorder such as vertigo in the U.S., which affect the strength and balance, and other age-related factors such as weak eyesight and poor hearing condition increase the risk of fall and fall-related injuries among the geriatric population.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Centrifuge Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/centrifuge-market-A08418
Biopharmaceutical Excipients Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/biopharmaceutical-excipients-market-A07450
Sleep Apnea Diagnostics Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/sleep-apnea-diagnostics-market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060